The personal information you supply is given voluntarily. This information is used for the sole purpose of processing our work and shared agreement.
Why do we request this information?
- The information is required under European Law 2016/679 of April 24th 2016, and recorded under Czech Laws 565/1990 Sb., 326/1999 Sb. and 89/2012 Sb.
- The information is used to facilitate the booking process between the customer and the accommodation provider, as well as in offering other services and in the ongoing improvement of this process.
For what purpose do we collect information?
- Progress or support of the booking process
- Process of voluntary customer registration to receive a newsletter
- Statistical use of the system for its possible improvement
What information do we collect?
- Name, date of birth, address, date of reserved stay, type and number of your personal identity document/visa, purpose of stay. We must furthermore collect information regarding any accompanying children, always with the consent of his or her parent(s) or accompanying carer(s).
- Credit card numbers, invoice postal address, bank details. These are necessary for your reservation and stay.
Who has access to some or all of the gathered information?
- Provider of accommodation services, where your reservation will be made.
- The website and reservation form provider, company Previo, VAT CZ25975234.
- Institutions authorised to do so (international police, tax office).
Terms of Cookies
- What are cookies? Cookies are small files that store information in your browser and are commonly used to distinguish individual users. The individual is not identifiable on the basis of this information alone.
- Which cookies do we use? The cookies used on our site can be divided into two basic types. The short-term "session cookies" are only temporary and remain stored until you close your browser. The long-term cookies remain on your device for a longer time, or until you manually delete them (leaving cookies on your device depends on your cookie settings and the settings for your browser).
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can modify your browser settings. The Help function in your browser explains how to change this setting. Please note that by blocking cookies, you may not be able to make full use of all of the features of this website, especially the use of the reservation system to complete the reservation.